News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Alienware M17x R4 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, May 27, 2012, 11:29:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It's partytime! While Nvidia's Kepler flagship still keeps us waiting, AMD's new Radeon HD 7970M is seriously mixing up the gaming notebook segment.  In combination with Intel's new Ivy Bridge processors, Alienware had enough reasons to refresh its Luxury gamer M17x.  Will the 17" notebook be able to score our "Gaming Reference" title again?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Alienware-M17x-R4-Notebook.75292.0.html

AnonymouslyAnonymous

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? YOU MADE ME THINK, FOR ~400 MILLISECONDS, THAT YOU WERE REVIEWING THE M14X R2!

Oh, woe is me! WOE IS ME! HOW COULD THOU BE SO CRUEL?

PLEASE REVIEW THE M14X R2

Florian Glaser

We already tested the new M14x R2:

http://www.notebookcheck.com/Test-Alienware-M14x-R2-Notebook.74897.0.html

The english version should come in a few days / weeks.

Veco359

Hello to all, good review, I think to place my order for M17x R4 after  nVidia introduce 680M on COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2012 (I wait to see 680M performance to decide abut card).

Are you know why AMD drop directly support for 7xxxM drivers?

Ahoy:-)

Niko

Excellent review. Thanks for all your hard work in reviewing every possible aspect of the Alienware M17X. Safe to say, this is the most powerful laptop on the market right now, capable of playing future graphic-intensive games on maximum settings for years to come. Still quite a shame to hear about the reflective screen cover. Otherwise, the Alienware M17X would toast the Asus G75 in almost every detail.

I am looking forward to the translation of the Alienware M14X review. I am looking to buy a powerful laptop with at least a small degree of portability, so I also hope you decide to review other multimedia laptops like the Asus N56VZ and HP DV6T Quad Edition.

overclocked

SAGER / CLEVO IS THE WAY TO GO SCREW THE OVER PRICED ALIENWARE! ADD MORE COMPONENTS AND SAVE MONEY :)

Anonymous

Quote from: Florian Glaser on May 28, 2012, 13:06:53
We already tested the new M14x R2:

http://www.notebookcheck.com/Test-Alienware-M14x-R2-Notebook.74897.0.html

The english version should come in a few days / weeks.

OH THANK YOU

THANK YOU SO MUCH

THANK YOU!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THIS!

Morgon

Well, you certainly need a new keyboard, your capslock/shift-key seems to be broken

Jojo Kracko

Love the case, love the GPU.  Hate the price.  HATE THE REFLECTIVE SCREEN!  With a passion.  You listening DELL?  I, and many others like me, will NEVER BUY A LAPTOP WITH A REFLECTIVE SCREEN!!!

bluke424

Excellent review NBC, as always. Loving the laptop, no matter what others say, this is a true DTR. About the reflections, you can always buy yourself a matte screen protector thus eliminating the annoying reflections.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview