News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können Sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über notebookrelevante Dinge diskutieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Galaxy Fold users increasingly report glitches with YouTube

Started by Redaktion, Yesterday at 02:27:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung Galaxy Fold users are reporting an intermittent YouTube bug that freezes video while audio continues after switching back to the app. Complaints span several premium Galaxy models and online forums, but Samsung and YouTube have yet to acknowledge the issue or offer a fix.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Galaxy-Fold-users-increasingly-report-glitches-with-YouTube.1409435.0.html

Chris Rothrock

This has been a problem for me as well on my Pixel 10 Pro Fold the last few weeks as well. Seems to be an app issue more than a specific phone or manufacturer issue.

Gurnz

My Z fold 7 started to do this after an update right before the Z fold 8 was available in hand, I received my Z fold 8 and it keeps doing the same thing

Dani_2077

This problem also exists with S24 Ultra ...
The problem is definitely in the app 🤷🏻.
Be free 💥❗



Luis Ramos

I've been dealing with this issue for months, across my S25 and now S26. As a YouTube Premium member, I keep videos playing in the background with the screen locked, but it constantly freezes or closes and wipes out my queue. Super annoying. It seems Google just doesn't care about polishing their apps.

Jay Berkowitz


Cenda

This issue happens to me on my smart box too. When I'm charging my car and I want to watch a video, sometimes this happens. Is not just Samsung phones.. I have YouTube premium.. So it seems to be a bug for us PAYING MEMBERS!

Andrew t

I have a z fold 5 and used to own a fold 3 and can confirm this has been a repeated issue for both devices not only on YouTube but other apps that play online videos as well and even regular internet videos sometimes do the same

JeffreyDavidRaphael

The solution to that is to use the mobile YouTube site instead of the app.

Cherri Moon

This is not only a problem in YouTube.  I've had the issue with Instagram videos on my Samsung S24

Yash

I installed a different version of YouTube Revanced and the video freezes stopped.

SyvE

Pretty sure it's just the app, cause it's happened on my Pixel 10 Pro XL too

Nicole Kinzel

This has also been an issue on the Opera GX computer browser for me for months. I thought it was a me issue and tried everything from clearing data to disabling hardware acceleration. Looks like there was a reason why nothing helped. It was a YouTube issue all along.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview