News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können Sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über notebookrelevante Dinge diskutieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Is US CMA Worth Considering?

Started by beeparker685, September 15, 2026, 14:57:19

Previous topic - Next topic

beeparker685

Hi everyone,

I'm considering the US CMA qualification and would like to understand what the preparation is like from India. For those who have taken a US CMA course India, how did you manage the study schedule alongside work or college?

jessierosman

I think the biggest challenge is managing the CMA preparation alongside your regular schedule. If you're working or studying, having a fixed study routine makes it much easier to stay consistent. I'd probably divide the syllabus into smaller sections and set aside a few hours each day rather than trying to study everything on weekends. Practice questions are also important because they show you which topics you actually need to spend more time on.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview