News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung forces repair stores to destroy customer smartphones, iFixit ends cooperation

Started by Redaktion, May 24, 2024, 04:40:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Steven Massy on May 25, 2024, 20:03:40
Quote from: Hellish.Mike on May 25, 2024, 15:52:44This is a tactic to combat piracy and illegal modifications in order to keep stolen smartphones usable. It worries me that sites that are supposed to inform take this stupid sensationalist narrative.
If Samsung's intentions were so pure, the could simply require contractors to verify ownership prior to repairs.

These companies authorized to do repairs are corruptible, you have no idea how much money this business of smuggling stolen cell phones generates.

Eddiet

I got a new screen protector from assuring for z fold 3.  I m now that it is not a samsung protector.  If I take it back for battery issues (which what I am having right now just a little short).  If they take apart my phone and it hand it to me like that my lawyer will see dollars signs.

I used to repair hp products and let me do that.  I will get a** sued.

This is the reason why I nay be leaving samsung anyway.  They are giving their customers what they want.  I think that they are saving me money by not updating their products.  I was waiting for z fold 6 to be the upgrade but from all the info out nope.

Thank samsung for saving me 3 rounds of upgrades.  Let's see you would of $1899x2 form my calculations.

Victorf

Went from iPhone to Samsung they are doing the same thing. So I will shop for other brand. That can be repair. I WILL NOT GIVE MY MONEY'S  TO THEM ANYMORE AND THAT GOES TO EVERYTHING SAMSUNG I WILL BOYCOTT YOU UNTIL I TURN BLUE.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview