News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft Windows 11 24H2 release preview has arrived with Copilot app, Wi-Fi 7 and HDR wallpapers

Started by Redaktion, May 23, 2024, 12:47:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Windows 11 24H2 is leaving the beta channel and can now be downloaded and installed as a release preview. The update introduces improvements for the Copilot AI assistant, as well as official support for Wi-Fi 7, HDR desktop wallpapers, and 7-zip support in Explorer.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-Windows-11-24H2-release-preview-has-arrived-with-Copilot-app-Wi-Fi-7-and-HDR-wallpapers.840687.0.html

julia_top

There are already many people in the US who have bought MINISFORUM V3 with AMD 8000 series chip + NPU since it is the current most powerful processor. I would like someone to tell me how the new Windows works on AMD x86 processors since in the YouTube videos Nobody makes that comment.
Thank you.

heffeque

Quote from: julia_top on May 23, 2024, 17:42:29There are already many people in the US who have bought MINISFORUM V3 with AMD 8000 series chip + NPU since it is the current most powerful processor. I would like someone to tell me how the new Windows works on AMD x86 processors since in the YouTube videos Nobody makes that comment.
Thank you.
No change. The CPU scheduler hasn't changed with this update as far as I know.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview