News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Odin2 Mini: AYN Technologies releases Mini LED gaming handheld with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 and PSP Vita design for under $350

Started by Redaktion, May 21, 2024, 18:15:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

AYN Technologies has packed a lot into the Odin2 Mini, which tips the scales at 320 g. Despite being much smaller than the existing Odin2, the Odin2 Mini features a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset, up to 12 GB of RAM and a 5,000 mAh battery. AYN Technologies also equips the Android gaming handheld with a 5-inch Mini LED display that delivers up to 1,100 nits, all for under $350.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Odin2-Mini-AYN-Technologies-releases-Mini-LED-gaming-handheld-with-Snapdragon-8-Gen-2-and-PSP-Vita-design-for-under-350.840081.0.html

eri

I really wish we could get the same pricing and hardware on like an 8" tablet or something..... Android tablets have been so un-innovative these last few years its embarrassing. Its crazy that these small gamer hardware developers are able to make proper devices like this and then you have companies like Samsung who are making videos poking fun at Apple crushing old trash....

SV Welbon

I thought this sounded really exciting at first, but Android handhelds really aren't exciting at the moment. A compact x86 handheld is something that sounds very exciting right now, so another ARM device is just entering a very crowded market. The Vita shape will make it stand out to certain people, I was a big fan of the Vita back in the day, but in a post-Steam Deck world, who really cares about a handheld of this size and price that can't run Steam? Arm to x86/64 translation layers aren't quite ready but maybe soon it will be good enough for ARM to be viable for standard PC gaming.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview