News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New HP Dragonfly leaks with least powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon X Elite chipset and 16 GB of RAM

Started by Redaktion, May 20, 2024, 14:29:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The first signs of a Qualcomm Snapdragon-powered HP Dragonfly have surfaced online. Although HP has not officially unveiled the device yet, the leak confirms various specifications, including the presence of Qualcomm's least powerful Snapdragon X Elite chipset.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-HP-Dragonfly-leaks-with-least-powerful-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-X-Elite-chipset-and-16-GB-of-RAM.839383.0.html

Joe

Laptop without screen? If picture is true, this laptop has just empty frame where screen use to be. Very innovative, considering some laptops come with two screens.
Actually I have seen this kind of marketing images screenless laptops long time.

Neenyah

It's a promotional tactics, Joe, to show how thin the bezels are. Quick Photoshop work and nothing else. Dell started with that back in 2015-2016 with their XPS laptops.

riklaunim

I get 2446 single-core, 10682 multi-core with Ryzen 7840U at 23W cTDP and that's soon to be succeeded by the next generation of AMD mobile chips.

ddssavfaX

Think qualcomm will regret their tactic of launching these products at parity prices with established players...
battery life is an important metric, sure, but performance and software compatibility is also and x86 laptops aren't that bad in battery life anymore, so i am not sure qualcomm will be successful.
they should have undercut amd/intel in prices first, to get traction given they don't have such a good performance

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview