News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Legion Slim 5 Gen 9 gaming laptop records lowest price ever for Ryzen 7 8845HS and RTX 4070 SKU

Started by Redaktion, May 17, 2024, 13:51:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Lenovo Legion Slim 5 (16, Gen 9) with a Ryzen 7 8845HS Hawk Point APU and an RTX 4070 GPU is currently on sale at a substantial $509 off the list price. Additionally, with 16 GB of upgradable DDR5 memory, 1 TB of storage, and a 165 Hz 16-inch panel, the machine has all the markings of a solid mid-range gaming laptop.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Legion-Slim-5-Gen-9-gaming-laptop-records-lowest-price-ever-for-Ryzen-7-8845HS-and-RTX-4070-SKU.838683.0.html

Elias_40

A great product for gamers but 90% of us users do not use or get performance from so much power. I will settle for something that can be light and with a lot of mobility to squeeze the money invested and I think I have found it in the MINISFORUM V3, also interested in the new Surface, I would like this website to make a comparison between both products, it would greatly help users make a decision on a tablet that costs between $1,000 and $1,500.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview