News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus x Sharge innovative modular power bank pre-order date revealed

Started by Redaktion, May 14, 2024, 17:34:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sharge and OnePlus has finally set the date on which the unique "all-in-one" Pouch power bank's pre-orders will begin. The device has been 'crowd-designed' to satisfy as many charging needs as possible in one product while being as compact as possible. It is also touted as an ideal travel accessory thanks to its "premium portability".

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-x-Sharge-innovative-modular-power-bank-pre-order-date-revealed.837608.0.html

Mo S

Will they release the power bank with compatibility for different sockets and outlets besides the North America one. I live in the UK and want a power bank that works with SuperVOOC. I have been using OnePlus phones since 2018 and I really like them because of being the only company I know that uses an alert slider similar to the former mute switch iPhones used to have till they got rid of it last year as well as the fact that flagship smartphones from Samsung coat a lot more and OnePlus uses the processor in their flagship which costs a lot less and has more storage and significantly faster charging. Even the OnePlus Fold cost $100 less than the latest Samsung fold at the time and was much better in every way and it had 512GB storage and 16GB RAM for the base model and Samsung's base model had 256GB and 12GB

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview