News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony teases display and camera upgrades for Xperia 1 line before Xperia 1 VI official release

Started by Redaktion, May 13, 2024, 00:47:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xperia 1 VI is nearing its full reveal, which Sony has scheduled for May 15. In the wake of numerous leaks concerning Sony's next flagship, Sony has now hinted at a few new features in a series of teaser videos.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-teases-display-and-camera-upgrades-for-Xperia-1-line-before-Xperia-1-VI-official-release.836704.0.html

YUKI93

I'm definitely looking forward to the new variable zoom telephoto camera upgrade. I still find it ironic that nobody copied Sony's idea. Having the same photo quality across the entire telephoto zoom range is a big plus.

BrbZrk

Quote from: YUKI93 on May 13, 2024, 09:12:07I'm definitely looking forward to the new variable zoom telephoto camera upgrade. I still find it ironic that nobody copied Sony's idea. Having the same photo quality across the entire telephoto zoom range is a big plus.

The thing is: ... It DOENST have the same quality across the zoom range.

The digital zooms of other devices are sharper then the "real zoom" of the Xperia 1 V.

No problem for me. Im a Sony head

Pixel Shader™

Display upgrade? It's more of a display DOWNGRADE since they're going to downgrade from 4K to 2K resolution.

LOL

It doesn't really matter, hardly anyone buys a Sony phone these days.

In Japan, more than one in two people have an iPhone.

Webb

That's the appeal of the Sony cell phones, no sheep following. Experience the difference and don't follow the crowd.
If a lot of people head towards the cliff, would you follow them even if they fell of it?
Be independent minded and enjoy the Sony phone , you may even like it😂

Maibo

Im seriously hoping they finally move the headphone jack to the bottom this year like Asus did. Theres no reason for a top mount jack...

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview