News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus warranty déjà vu for broken ROG Ally thumb stick— YouTuber catches Asus attempting to dodge repair request over "tiny" mark

Started by Redaktion, May 12, 2024, 08:15:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Asus is back in the news for shady business surrounding warranty repairs. This time, Gamers Nexus is back at the forefront of it all with an Asus ROG Ally that needed warranty repair. Asus subsequently tried to charge GN for unnecessary repairs and completely missed the reason the ROG Ally was sent in for RMA. On top of all that, Gamers Nexus claims to have hundreds of emails from Asus customers recounting similar stories.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-warranty-deja-vu-for-broken-ROG-Ally-thumb-stick-YouTuber-catches-Asus-attempting-to-dodge-repair-request-over-tiny-mark.836191.0.html

Yaseer Mukri

Happened with me too. I bought it in uae and there were issues with the speakers from day 12, gave it for repair and they sent it back to me without even ticking of I guess,  cause the issue was never resolved.

Lu

Quote from: Em on May 12, 2024, 20:18:04Lol looks like advertisement for the Legion Go 😂

I was genuinely considering the ally since the sales are enticing but with all the issues I'm seeing around it I just can't decide now. Asus is moving to the bottom of the barrel with its latest moves.

Ronnie Figueroa

Yes Asus got me also they made me pay $191 dollars because my right thumb stick was broken. They said they seen a blemish and charged me for a new screen and shell case. After seeing what they doing to people, I won't be buying anything from Asus ever again.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview