News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Minisforum UM790 Pro gaming mini PC with AMD Ryzen 9 drops to $439.99

Started by Redaktion, May 10, 2024, 19:08:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Minisforum UM790 Pro with AMD Ryzen 9 7940HS is on sale. It's the barebone variant that's currently $439.99 on Amazon. Besides featuring a capable Radeon 780M iGPU, the mini PC has USB4 ports, allowing you to get a better gaming performance when hooked to an eGPU.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Minisforum-UM790-Pro-gaming-mini-PC-with-AMD-Ryzen-9-drops-to-439-99.835790.0.html

usacomputer

These products are very good for your living room, but the star product of this 2024 and which is becoming a bestseller for this company is MINIISFORUM V3.SFORUM V3. Looking at the YouTube comments, I am surprised by how far they are going with an APU. in ultrabook and no more hardware is needed; Unless you're a gamer then I'll buy a PC.

George

Ok, sure -

It is missing memory, storage AND I/O (display, keyboard+mouse) however that is A LOT of computer for < $500!!

While I might of missed if it comes WITH a power brick or not, the product surely shows what CAN be PURCHASED in 2024!!

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview