News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New HTC device depicted as mid-range smartphone in new leak

Started by Redaktion, April 28, 2024, 21:40:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

HTC has something new to add to its U series of Android smartphones, according to a new leak. It might have some decent internals to drive an up-to-date OS, an on-trend Qualcomm processor included. It is tipped to succeed a device with an AMOLED display and an AR/VR tie-in.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-HTC-device-depicted-as-mid-range-smartphone-in-new-leak.832150.0.html

Brenden

As a phone designer, HTCs recent forays never fail to disappoint. Dull industrial design, little character, the fun design world of scott croyle has been left to a vapid echo chamber of iteration, copying and middling ewaste companions.

vertigo

Quote from: Brenden on April 29, 2024, 10:39:34As a phone designer, HTCs recent forays never fail to disappoint. Dull industrial design, little character, the fun design world of scott croyle has been left to a vapid echo chamber of iteration, copying and middling ewaste companions.

Doesn't this describe most phones, though? Goes back to the old argument of how much variation can there be on a slab of plastic/metal and glass. I realize many like their phone to express their individuality, but most of those people are going to use a case, anyways. I'd prefer a basic phone that's well-designed, well-built, and has the features I need/want at a reasonable price than something flashy and overpriced and/or with mediocre features or build quality. I don't know how HTC is these days, but they used to be one of the best, if not the best, phone designers, so I'm interested in this phone, as the specs look right so far. I'm just curious if there's a card slot.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview