News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OpenAI's Sora finicky to work with, needs hundreds of prompts, serious VFX work for under 2 minutes of cohesive story

Started by Redaktion, April 27, 2024, 00:57:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

OpenAI recently showed off an impressive demo reel created by production house Shy Kids using its Sora video generator. As it turns out, Shy Kids sunk an incredible amount of work into the post-production of Air Head, despite OpenAI's assertion that Sora makes video production effortless.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OpenAI-s-Sora-finicky-to-work-with-needs-hundreds-of-prompts-serious-VFX-work-for-under-2-minutes-of-cohesive-story.831515.0.html

TruthIsThere

Nah. I disagree. I think  G-Ai, ect. is A LOT closer for full production / release than what is being revealed for the public... the average user/consumer. And I think a bunch of paid-off shills are deliberately downgrading the tech due to fear of losing billions of revenue because of this tech.

Why? Well, one word... HOLLYWOOD!

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview