News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus 13 features outlined in new leak well ahead of launch

Started by Redaktion, April 17, 2024, 22:09:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A popular leaker has now outlined the supposed features of OnePlus's next-gen flagship phone, the OnePlus 13. Notable takeaways include a thorough redesign, but hardware looks to be mostly unchanged from the OnePlus 12 otherwise.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-13-features-outlined-in-new-leak-well-ahead-of-launch.828435.0.html

Mr Majestyk

Curved screens no matter how large the curvature suck. Why do they still persist in this nonsense? Would buy the OnePlus 13 in a heartbeat if i has fat screen and new Gorilla Glass like S24 Ultra.

Fible

Hardware isn't an issue for one plus. They must up they're software offering if they want to keep their flagship killer reputation

Ordxpres

Quote from: Mr Majestyk on April 18, 2024, 02:53:32Curved screens no matter how large the curvature suck. Why do they still persist in this nonsense? Would buy the OnePlus 13 in a heartbeat if i has fat screen and new Gorilla Glass like S24 Ultra.

EXACTLY my thoughts. I was hoping they'd go with the flat, like Pixel did. I'm currently on Pixel 7 pro and I must say I'm not too crazy about it. The phone is constantly giving me "phone is getting too hot" warning, so I was truly hoping OnePlus would go the flat route. The time will show and it'll eventually come down to Pixel 9 Pro (XL if one will be released) or Oneplus 13 Pro (if it will go flat)

Vladk

Quote from: Mr Majestyk on April 18, 2024, 02:53:32Curved screens no matter how large the curvature suck. Why do they still persist in this nonsense? Would buy the OnePlus 13 in a heartbeat if i has fat screen and new Gorilla Glass like S24 Ultra.

Same here. Curved screens are the dumbest thing I've seen on phones. Reduce viewing and add all kind of reflexions. This is hangover from the times of slim bezels, which are slim only in pictures and marketing stuff.

I would buy as well the 13 with flat screen, otherwise pixel 9 or nothing 3 it is.

Ed15

What's wrong with curved screen? I've been using OnePlus 7 pro for 5 years now just bought OnePlus 12. Don't see a big deal, I've had some work phones with flat display, also my brother has nothing 1 I don't see a big difference, perhaps only drawback is screen protectors. I also feel gesture controls feels better on curved screen.

GRIFF

no matter what a phone manufacturer does, if they don't have a decent OS update support for the phone, it doesn't matter how bad a** it is? 🤔 I'm just saying

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview