News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leaks reveals Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 Snapdragon Edition full Qualcomm Snapdragon X Elite release without 3.5 mm jack

Started by Redaktion, April 17, 2024, 18:30:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Qualcomm has only showcased Snapdragon X Elite reference devices to date. However, a reliable leaker has now provided an early look at the Yoga Slim 7 Snapdragon Edition, which shares its design with the x86 version of the same laptop, but with one unusual omission.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leaks-reveals-Lenovo-Yoga-Slim-7-Snapdragon-Edition-full-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-X-Elite-release-without-3-5-mm-jack.828481.0.html

Hellish.Mike

Isn't it enough to be an expensive paperweight, so it won't even have the most basic I/O? How pathetic.

Bizarro_NikoB

Quote from: Hellish.Mike on April 17, 2024, 18:41:35Isn't it enough to be an expensive paperweight, so it won't even have the most basic I/O? How pathetic.

Imagine if car companies were like "Let's make this thing REALLY FAST and it has to look good too if it's gonna sell, but take out the air conditioning and heater. Drivers don't need that. They can roll down the window or wear a coat!"

Bald

It's a Qualcomm requirement which forces licensees to remove the 3.5mm jack so Qualcomm can sell more APTX enabled Bluetooth audio products

Markiz

Well, I don't know what is the average or most common thinkpad user.
But, I can't remember when it was the last time I plugged in headphones into a laptop, nor fo I know anyone eho does that.

Isn't there a dongle, like for phones?

Neenyah

Quote from: Bald on April 18, 2024, 09:50:51It's a Qualcomm requirement which forces licensees to remove the 3.5mm jack so Qualcomm can sell more APTX enabled Bluetooth audio products
T14s with the X Elite has a 3.5mm jack.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview