News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Cybertruck 4680 battery cathode delays and Model 2 production demise behind layoffs at Tesla

Started by Redaktion, April 16, 2024, 10:14:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The dry cathode project that would produce a 4680 battery as envisioned on Battery Day has been very slow and expensive for Tesla. A lot of the people who worked on the cheap Model 2 are being let go, too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Cybertruck-4680-battery-cathode-delays-and-Model-2-production-demise-behind-layoffs-at-Tesla.828011.0.html

RB

You make it all sound so depressing. Chances are, the battery production is just fine, Drew is finally DONE with the grueling hard work, and the NGV will start production as said, within the "next few years or so" (from 2020), so like next year or so, with Elon time. CT looks to be ramping great, the Y is the world's number 1 selling car and their megapacks are increasing in sales as well...

Now, imagine what things would look for Tesla if there wasn't all the bs high interest rates!

Mudassar

I believe this is an acceptable outcome. If Tesla is focusing on robotaxi that means they are focusing on fsd. Which is currently the innovation that the World needs. Not to mention its an extremely profitable innovation

I see no point in trying to compete with cheaper models and less profit, when you can release something like robotaxi for 10 times the price. This is indeed good news for investors. Perhaps not good news for lower income owners who wanted to own a Tesla.

Vince

"FSD is currently the innovation that the World needs". I don't believe you live in the same planet as other humans xD

Tesla is really not doing well, Cybertruck is a fiasco, FSD is clearly not working, DOJO is... real?

Meanwhile all other car manufacturers see their EV sales increase, Tesla's are decreasing. Clearly people are not interested in FSD

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview