News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Yandex seemingly is the only major Web browser for Windows 7/8.1 that still gets updated regularly

Started by Redaktion, March 28, 2024, 18:48:20

Previous topic - Next topic

A

Quote from: NikoB on April 06, 2024, 14:20:53Considering that you are a lying troll hiding behind the short and non-unique name A, you will have to work hard and find at least one long enough chain of reasoning in the past to confirm your characteristic way of thinking, to prove that it was not another forum visitor who put such a short nickname. In the meantime, you are just a talker and a liar, and this has been proven many times.

Thanks for demonstrating that you will throw out your morals out the window and resort to any lie if it means trying to prove your selfish point

You asked me for links, I provided them. You knew full well that the "A" name was used by a few people and I even told you this in advanced (though not that many, there is a recent guy who uses my A name, and there was someone who used it way way back, otherwise 90% of them are mine)

Now that I actually provided it, you try to weasel your way out

But I'll give you one last chance to redeem yourself.

This one is from 2019, you don't need AI speech recognition to realize that is me:
notebookchat dot com / index . php ? topic=101291 . msg365371

NikoB

Quote from: A on April 07, 2024, 01:00:25notebookchat dot com / index . php ? topic=101291 . msg365371
There is no such topic. And why spoil the link? Just remove the "http : //" header.

Nobody stopped you from answering to the point. No censorship. You simply lost yourself pathetically and shamefully, because in reality you have no moral considerations. How did you prove that you are immoral, i.e. your way of thinking.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview