News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus BR1402FG student laptop review: Robust for everyday use

Started by Redaktion, March 23, 2024, 11:53:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new Asus BR1402FG is designed for robustness with scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass and US military standard MIL-STD 810H certification. Coupled with the 2-in-1 design and good repairability, this notebook is the ideal companion for everyday school life.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-BR1402FG-student-laptop-review-Robust-for-everyday-use.816598.0.html

NikoB

14" model without a numpad. For students? Perhaps humanists who don't need numbers...

Neenyah

"Performance: Only suitable for basic applications"

"The only problem is the low performance of the built-in Intel processor."

What a wild exaggeration. The CPU performs equally fast in benchmarks as the i7 9750H. In Geekbench 6.2 for example, 1326/4632 here and 1351/4929 with the i7 9750H. Similar with all other benchmarks. And you legit want to claim that it's only suitable for basic apps? Really? Fucking lol!

ptosio

The CPU seems satisfactory for low-end tasks. The main problem I see is the display: 250nits with glossy surface is by no means adequate for non light controlled environment such as classrooms.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview