News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

First Xiaomi 14 Ultra tests and camera comparisons: Galaxy S24 Ultra currently does not stand a chance against Xiaomi's AI Ultra Zoom

Started by Redaktion, March 04, 2024, 02:42:14

Previous topic - Next topic

lmao

Quote from: hubris on March 09, 2024, 20:45:20I do have to agree with heffeque regarding updates being a mess everywhere from all vendors.
well i'm still waiting for references to actual cases like this from him.
xiaomi bricked phones like 2-3 times in last year or year and half.

Smasnug

Quote from: lmao on March 04, 2024, 09:24:33xiaomi is fighting a previous war, photos only have to look good enough on phone screen and that's it, no one is zooming them to 100% or using them to print 5 meter posters - and if you do, you will shoot RAW and develop it, so all this 'testing' is irrelevant. every single photo in the article has zero artistic value, most of them are a photos of pine tree or a brick wall lol.
that's why samsung doesn't really bother and they focus on software features, updates, stability, dex etc. by the time xiaomi realizes they are 'winning the race' with no one competing against them, samsung and apple will be miles away in the other direction.

I agree with your opinion. all these people that argue with you just don't get it

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview