News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AOOSTAR GEM10 gaming mini PC debuts with compact body, powerful specs, and eGPU support

Started by Redaktion, February 16, 2024, 17:27:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The AOOSTAR GEM10 is the latest mini PC offering from the Chinese brand. It has a reasonably compact form factor, with the chassis measuring just 0.6 liters. For its size, the tiny gaming computer packs powerful internals, featuring the AMD Ryzen 7 7840HS, 32 GB of LPDDR5 RAM, support for up to three NVMe drives, and an OCuLink port for connecting an external GPU.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AOOSTAR-GEM10-gaming-mini-PC-debuts-with-compact-body-powerful-specs-and-eGPU-support.804078.0.html

heffeque

Agreed in this case.
Having a miniPC with an eGPU are just solving a problem that already has a solution (SFF PC).
My take would be to either stick with a HX99G (or similar), or just build a SFF PC.

GH

May I assume you got the meassurements wrong? I assume it would 10.7cm (width) x 10.7cm (Lenght) x 6cm (height)?
and it seems the NVMes are at the bottom? I have the SZBox Slip 77 with also 3 NMVe but at the top with a big heavy metal cover to open toolless. very handy, but they are not available anymore :(.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview