News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Legion 5i 16 G9 review - The fast gaming laptop with Raptor Lake-HX and an AI engine

Started by Redaktion, January 31, 2024, 13:04:26

Previous topic - Next topic

NikoB

Even in the screenshots of this stupid bot, the difference is clearly visible even in a static picture. The detail in 2160p is many times higher than in muddy 1080p.
How blind, stupid or intentionally deceitful do you have to be to not see the difference in your own screenshots, Neenyah bot? =)

--
I do not and will not have a paid subscription to YouTube, but I was also interested in comparing the difference between 1080p in a paid subscription on the same frames from the same video and without a paid Premium subscription.

I'm sure that even with a paid subscription the difference will be obvious, especially in dynamics rather than static.

---
This is why NEVER watch 1080p/1440p videos on YouTube if there is a 4k source and your hardware can handle it. ALWAYS (and especially outside of a paid Premium subscription) select the default resolution in the settings of plugins like Tweaks for Youtube - 4k for screens with a resolution of 1920x1080 (1200) and 2560x1440 (1600). If your screen is 4k, select the default 8k resolution in Tweaks for Youtube or a similar plugin. Unless, of course, your Internet channel is capable of consistently receiving an 8K stream from YouTube without friezes.

It is better not to enable 8k on 1920x1080 (1200) screens for another reason - clearly visible moire appears. 8k should always be selected (if a source is available) on 4k screens. This increases the bitrate at least twice per pixel and allows you to use a 4:4;4 scheme for rendering, instead of 4:2:0, if it is possible to output to 4:4:4 while maintaining the hardware decoding layer.

NikoB

Neenyah, shameful bot, where have you gone? )) Or are you so ashamed now that your own screenshots clearly show the difference in favor of 2160k vs 1080p on YouTube, but you supposedly don't see it? You literally flogged yourself. As in the case of an attempt to refute the presence of persistent cloudy text in Chrome?

NikoB

If you're a drunk Neenyah bot, now hiding under the nickname "q" and you're seeing double, then probably muddy text in Chrome seems clear to you, and clear text in Firefox seems muddy. Well, what can I say, anyone can easily check it with their own eyes. ))

NikoB

Was the author of this news very offended by the real NikoB, who pointed out his obvious oversight?

Such a powerful hysteria at the obvious stupidity written in the news.

Let me emphasize once again - all modern "nanometers" indicated for current technical processes have nothing to do with reality. The dimensions of transistor gates are many times larger and this is a proven fact. This is marketing nonsense that fools the minds of young fools, and news must be written correctly - indicating nanometers in quotation marks or always making a footnote under the news that this is a marketing name for the technical processes of a particular company and has nothing to do with the real size of the key elements on the chip.

If someone else is crap about it, then just remove these trash comments, because you, the editors, know exactly where I write and where the fake "NikoB" is. ;)

Neenyah

Quote from: NikoB on May 15, 2024, 10:55:56Neenyah, shameful bot, where have you gone? ))
Just lost any interest to talk with a delusional retard who's using a trash 1200p (💀) screen which is visible from both of your screenshots. No wonder that you are always spamming the same irrelevant and incorrect s*** about 2.5K when you don't even have one, lmao. Sad...

NikoB

Haha, the moron Neenyah literally buried himself, completely disgracing himself, because... Even in his own screenshots the difference is clearly visible. As in the case of Chrome, where he disgraced himself with his own screenshots, enlarged by me 4 times, like my own. There he quietly disappeared from the topic, but here I just won't let him.

The difference between 4k and fhd is not visible only on screens, bingo! 4k.
Moreover, on a 2.5k screen, not only is the cloudiness of the picture in 1080p resolution visible, but due to the fact that 2.5k at the pixel level is not compatible with either 4k or fhd screens, this moron has even higher cloudiness than these 1080p are displayed on my screen 1920x1200. Which, by the way, is obviously much better in terms of colorspace of the Neenyah screen, because my monitor have 94% AdobeRGB.

Thus, the moron Neenyah proved that he is still completely blind or just a stupid troll, just littering the topics. After all, others immediately saw this difference.

In general, the topic is closed, Neenyah has disgraced himself once again.

Let's summarize, proven by screenshots and test video from YouTube in dynamics:
Never watch 1080p on YouTube and especially on a 2.5k screen. Always choose 4k by default if it is available, thereby you will dramatically improve the video quality visually. And don't listen to any local morons.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview