News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Fiat 500e production to pause again due to sales problems

Started by Redaktion, January 30, 2024, 14:17:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Stellantis has announced plans to pause the production of the Fiat 500e for several weeks across February and March. This is not the first action taken by the company, which has cited lower-than-expected sales as a reason for the temporary closure, laying some of the blame on the Italian government.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Fiat-500e-production-to-pause-again-due-to-sales-problems.798506.0.html

Shan3r

35k for a very limited city runabout is a tough sell, some might even say niche. And many us prefer our 453 over this.

Frostbitblue

Ive been waiting for this car to get to US for months now. Got a sale here if you ever get it here.

Roy

At $35k, car will sell well to enthusiasts for the first year, then flop again.  In the US, Fiat will never be seen as a $35k car, EV or not.

Julie Hayes

I have had Fiat 500s since 1968 and the 500e is a lovely car to drive with a feel of a more expensive vehicle.
The design features are amazing,
my son has customised it for me

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview