News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Patent-free CORBEVAX COVID-19 vaccine developed by Texas Children's Hospital team receives World Health Organization Emergency Use Listing to counter expensive alternatives

Started by Redaktion, January 23, 2024, 09:06:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The patent-free CORBEVAX COVID-19 vaccine developed by researchers at Texas Children's Hospital Center for Vaccine Development and Baylor College of Medicine has received World Health Organization Emergency Use Listing. This gives billions of unvaccinated access to a cheaper alternative that is safe, stable in storage, and easy to manufacture.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Patent-free-CORBEVAX-COVID-19-vaccine-developed-by-Texas-Children-s-Hospital-team-receives-World-Health-Organization-Emergency-Use-Listing-to-counter-expensive-alternatives.795727.0.html

ddssavfaX

i thought we got over this...
there was no covid in my country for some time now
and when i have covid it's a 3-4 days affair, no pills required
well, i must say i didn't got vaxxed, but i know quite a few people that got the vaxx in the first place and now when they get covid it's quite bad. some even got into coma and died, so in a way, the people that got vaccinated are now the most vulnerable to complications and the ones that didn't have now natural immunity which fights covid much more easily and quickly.

NikoB

It's terrible that killers in white coats are still fooling unfortunate victims around the world, and are not awaiting execution in the electric chair...

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview