News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Need Help with Lenovo 4U Rack - Connectivity Issue

Started by charliekatherine, January 12, 2024, 07:16:46

Previous topic - Next topic

charliekatherine

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well. I recently acquired a Lenovo 4U rack for my home office setup, and while I'm generally pleased with it, I've run into a bit of a snag that I was hoping someone here might be able to help me with.

The issue I'm facing is related to connectivity. I've connected all my devices to the rack, but it seems like there's a problem with communication between some of them. The devices within the rack aren't recognizing each other, and I've checked all the cables and configurations to no avail.

Here are a few more details about my setup:

Lenovo 4U Rack
Devices include a server, network switch, and a couple of storage units
I've used high-quality cables to connect everything
All devices are powered on and seem to be functioning individually

I'm wondering if there's a specific configuration or setting I might be overlooking. Has anyone else encountered a similar problem with their 4U rack, or perhaps with racks in general? Any guidance or troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated.

Additionally, if there are specific forums or resources related to Lenovo racks that you could point me towards, that would be fantastic. I've tried reaching out to Lenovo support, but I thought tapping into the community's collective knowledge might yield some faster results.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!

Best Regards,
Charlie

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview