News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Cybertruck may outproduce the F-150 Lightning as Ford cuts 2024 target by half over demand destruction

Started by Redaktion, December 12, 2023, 18:30:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Tesla could very well manufacture more Cybertruck electric pickups next year than Ford's 75,000 F-150 Lightning vehicles. Ford will slash its Lightning EV production quota by 50% over 'market demand.'

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Cybertruck-may-outproduce-the-F-150-Lightning-as-Ford-cuts-2024-target-by-half-over-demand-destruction.782588.0.html

Jimbobob

Odd article. Musk says the f150 is expensive but the cyber truck is $31,000-50,000 more expensive, and even the coming rwd version comes in at $11,000 more.I could buy three or more Bolts for the price of the basic cyber. I love my Bolt.

Is more less now? We need to have Musk settle this for us. We are powerless without him.

I've also read that any serious crash causes far more damage in a Tesla, while pedestrians will suffer much worse injury on the unforgiving stainless steel. And I would not want to be on the same road with a self driving Tesla. At least the unbreakable glass doesn't shatter any more.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview