News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

More Intel Meteor Lake troubles: Leak suggests Xe-LPG iGPU might not beat AMD's Radeon 780M

Started by Redaktion, December 06, 2023, 17:01:19

Previous topic - Next topic

NikoB

Quote from: Kinay Aneo on January 27, 2024, 07:29:19Any autopilot will not be let on public roads today, doesn't matter if autopilot is good or bad. Law is there has to be a human controller to take responsibility.
This is because not a single "autopilot" has come close to the level of understanding the traffic situation and correct reaction as a living person. Those. complete failure of research in the field of autopilots. =)

Quote from: Kinay Aneo on January 27, 2024, 07:29:19Guns not being allowed in many countries doesn't make gun research a failure.
In general, complete nonsense from the average person. The weapons are not even close in terms of complexity. Weapons do NOT require intelligence. It is the person who shoots, not the weapon. And no one has yet made autonomous cyborgs for the same reasons that an autopilot has not yet been made.

You really don't understand anything about NTP. But you make extremely primitive philistine judgments. You are apparently one of the humanists...

Quote from: Kinay Aneo on January 27, 2024, 07:29:19Dunning-Kruger effect
I do not care. It is a fact that since 2016 I initially warned all those arguing with me on a bunch of forums that all autopilots would 100% fail by this date for reasons obvious to any professional - the degree of complexity is incredible, in order to completely remove the person responsible for making key decisions circuit. And everyone who tried to convince the stupid public and politicians of the opposite was just ordinary arrogant scammers who cut grants and budgets. Many of them deserve long prison sentences, but alas, such is our dirty world, where scoundrels quite easily escape responsibility with the connivance of the stupid crowd...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview