News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lucid adopts Tesla NACS and Elon Musk gloats about it on X

Started by Redaktion, November 09, 2023, 21:04:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lucid Motors will start installing Tesla's NACS hardware in its vehicles in 2025. Lucid's CEO, Peter Rawlinson, was previously hesitant about adopting the charging standard, citing high voltage as a priority. Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, took to social media platform X to gloat about Lucid's adoption of the charging standard.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lucid-adopts-Tesla-NACS-and-Elon-Musk-gloats-about-it-on-X.766770.0.html

Ish

A malignant narcissist gloating on the internet. Shocking. What a shitstain. People that buy his products are truly the dumbest people on the planet. Same kind of people who bought Trump Steaks, Vodka or enrolled at Trump University.

NPD

I don't honestly know anymore. Narcissism is often a trait found in many very successful people though. And if you try to confront them about it, they'll likely gaslight you to death talking about how insignificant of a loser you're and how successful they're. And tbh, they kind of right -  I mean, if you were a billionaire, would you actually get pissed at what they would say? And would a narcissist even say anything mean to you in the first place? Prob not.

They just hate weak and poor people. And tbh, they're kind of right, nobody cares about them. They're like some invisible marginalized group of people.

Source: I am unfortunately surrounded by toxic gaslighting narcissists on a daily basis.  =(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview