News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Pad 6 Max 14 tablet review - The Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra alternative for half the price

Started by Redaktion, September 29, 2023, 13:39:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xiaomi Pad 6 Max is an exciting alternative to the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra, however, the Xiaomi tablet only costs half of what the Tab S9 Ultra does. The 14-inch Pad 6 Max, with its Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1, suffers from one major drawback despite its good value for money.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Pad-6-Max-14-tablet-review-The-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-S9-Ultra-alternative-for-half-the-price.756504.0.html

edram

"The Xiaomi Pad 6 Max is an exciting alternative to the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra."

No, it is NOT. Where's the OLED ?

Swizzy

Quote from: edram on September 29, 2023, 20:49:34"The Xiaomi Pad 6 Max is an exciting alternative to the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra."

No, it is NOT. Where's the OLED ?
It's borderline half price. You expect an identical tab for half the money? The samsung ones are horribly overpriced.

annna

Swizzy

Ivana

I have it for a while now, and it's actually a very good device, high quality, highly operational, the sound is far better than on any other tablet available right now, and it's equipped with enough software to replace a PC for daily business tasks. if anyone told me before that it's possible to get all this for less than 1300$, I wouldn't believe it. kudos to xiaomi

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview