News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tesla Model 3 Highland competitor BYD Seal launched in Europe at the same price

Started by Redaktion, September 08, 2023, 15:51:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new BYD Seal will have to battle Tesla's Model 3 Highland on its own merits in Europe. There, the BYD Seal is priced nearly the same as the Highland, nixing the price advantage it enjoys in China.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Tesla-Model-3-Highland-competitor-BYD-Seal-launched-in-Europe-at-the-same-price.747936.0.html

Gg

Kevin lips

On looks it sturen can
then you think abouth what there offering
BYD 570km with 82kWh
Tesla 600+km with 75kWh
Meaning BYD is building verry inefficient cars.

Next there going to release there old Junk Song Plus with 22kWh/100km
For china's outgoing model that will be replaced with the Song L

Byd us making huge mistakes and selling not thar great cars.
It's a no brainer Tesla wins

GlennBCN62

As a Long Range Model 3 owner in Barcelona, I walk past the BYD store every morning when I take my son to the bus stop.  I have seen the Seal in White and it is a very attractive car in person.
However not having the service centers and Super Chargers is a big negative while the price remains the same without knowing if they have worked out the OTA upgrades, etc..
Also it's quite a bit longer than my Model 3 which barely fits into my parking as is.
When walking past the BYD store I have never seen anyone inside except sales people, no potential customers at all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview