News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The best smartphones summer 2023 - 33 reviewed phones compared

Started by Redaktion, August 06, 2023, 21:26:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Over the course of the last 3 months, we have thoroughly tested the smartphones who set out to knock the reigning champions - Apple and Samsung - off their thrones. Xiaomi, Sony, OnePlus, Motorola, Oppo and Huawei all have great smartphones to offer.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-best-smartphones-summer-2023-33-reviewed-phones-compared.738864.0.html

Martin_me

How ironic that this article doesn't display well on mobile screen, due to excessive horizontal scrolling. (caused by wide image?)
🙄🙄🙄

Kev1199

Strange that the Samsung a34 5g does not get a mention. I have to say that whilst I was always a fan of Motorola, the lack of essential updates makes me think the reason phones have stock android apart from pixels is because it is cheaper and easier than putting your own spin eg one ui. After using Samsung I will say coming from a stock device can be a bit finicky but the software and after care and one can tell that Samsung is the master. On paper things can look the same but real world I am starting to see hardware does not necessarily represent the same performance.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview