News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nokia XR21 test - Robust smartphone for everyday tasks with IP69K certification

Started by Redaktion, June 22, 2023, 21:05:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Nokia XR21 aims to be a smartphone that emphasizes sustainability and a long battery life. Not only is it water, dust, and shock proof, but it is also provided with updates for a long time and even gets an expanded warranty. Find out in our test, whether the XR21 keeps its promises.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nokia-XR21-test-Robust-smartphone-for-everyday-tasks-with-IP69K-certification.727371.0.html

Alexa

I bought a Nokia XR21 as my daily driver and I love it. It replaces a Moto Edge 30 Ultra and it does it without any issues.

I like the format, the feeling of the rugged case, the screen and the camera. It is a really well rounded device. The processsor could have been better, but the Snapdragon 695 is no slouch either.

The photographs delivered by the main camera really have great HDR and color reproduction. They looks very real.

Overall, I really love this Nokia XR21. The IP69K rating gives me confidence that I can rely on my phone when going hiking or when biking.

Good job Nokia.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview