News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Doogee introduces two new rugged smartphones, namely V20 Pro and S100 Pro

Started by Redaktion, May 28, 2023, 16:33:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The barely unveiled Doogee V20 Pro and S100 Pro bring new combinations of highlights into the Chinese OEM's portfolio of products while remaining faithful to the MediaTek hardware. The first one replaces the secondary display on the back with an InfiRay thermal imaging camera and its sibling packs a 130-lumen LED light.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Doogee-introduces-two-new-rugged-smartphones-namely-V20-Pro-and-S100-Pro.721329.0.html

Randy chan

Wow, now that's awesome, 22,000 mAh battery. No need to worry about running out of power providing you charge it daily. As awesome as that is, imagine an identical size Doogee s100 pro in 5 years from now sporting a 88,000 mAh solid state battery based on solid state's 4X density over the current lithium-ion.

Codrut Nistor

And you would use that 88,000 mAh SSB to power your personal electric turbine engine to fly around. Sounds like an amazing idea! :D

Mangiafiga

Figures, I literally just bought a V20 last week, and yes the secondary screen is a gimmick I never use.

12GB sounds nice, but what the V20 really needs is a much more powerful flashlight and stereo speakers, neither of which feature in this update. So I guess I feel a little better.

Codrut Nistor

The secondary screen could be useful in some situations, maybe you haven't figured it yet. For example you're sitting at a table, phone facing down, you have your wireless earbuds connected, and you get a call. You answer or reject using the secondary display, thus saving 0.001% battery in doing so. Not to mention that some watch faces look pretty good. ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview