News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 and MediaTek Dimensity 9300 fail to impress in initial Genshin Impact tests

Started by Redaktion, May 21, 2023, 13:18:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new leak from Weibo says next-gen SoC from Qualcomm and MediaTek cannot output a steady 60 FPS in Genshin Impact at 1080p. It is unknown if this is due to the SoC's inability to run the game at the said resolution or poor software optimization.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Qualcomm-Snapdragon-8-Gen-3-and-MediaTek-Dimensity-9300-fail-to-impress-in-initial-Genshin-Impact-tests.719122.0.html

Randy chan

The upcoming media tek dimensity 9300 and Qualcomm snapdragon 8 gen 3 will be quite a battle for chip supremecy along with Samsung's exynos 2400 and Apple's A17 bionic further diminishing Google's bug filled unrefined Tensor chip that fell far short of expectations and hype and the upcoming tensor 3 doesn't figure to be much better especially since it's going to be fitted with the same outdated modem used in the tensor 2 chip.

Kid

"It seems the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 is unable to maintain a steady 60 FPS in Genshin Impact at 1080p, a feat even Apple's M series of APs are yet to achieve" are you kidding? I'm using ipad pro 2022 (m2) and able to achieve stable 60 fps, last time I checked I can maintain 90 avg fps lol

NikoB

What a stupidity to spend personal time on games on smartphones. I feel sorry for such people and especially stupid young people who do not know how to spend their time in a more valuable way...

Neenyah

Quote from: NikoB on May 22, 2023, 11:30:46What a stupidity to spend personal time on games on smartphones. I feel sorry for such people and especially stupid young people who do not know how to spend their time in a more valuable way...
Yah, it's much wiser to spend personal time on the internet forums saying how you feel sorry about them being especially stupid. That's certainly a more valuable way of spending one's own time 😆

NikoB

I do education and support. Unlike those crazy fools. You do not understand this, from your egoistic positions. What are you doing here?

Neenyah

Quote from: NikoB on May 22, 2023, 14:09:39I do education and support.
😂🤣

Quote from: NikoB on May 22, 2023, 14:09:39Unlike those crazy fools.
True educator shown here, such manners, such wisdom 👏

Quote from: NikoB on May 22, 2023, 14:09:39You do not understand this, from your egoistic positions. What are you doing here?
The man is living that endless repetitive day like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day - except for you it is April 1st forever, lol. You talk about someone else being egoistic? You? Wow 😂

NikoB

You, unfortunately, will have to work very hard to reach at least half the level of my knowledge. Good luck with that.

Neenyah

Quote from: NikoB on May 22, 2023, 20:40:45You, unfortunately, will have to work very hard to reach at least half the level of my knowledge. Good luck with that.
Thank you but no worries mate, I certainly have no intention to drop that low. Regards ✌

NikoB

Quote from: Neenyah on May 22, 2023, 21:01:05Thank you but no worries mate, I certainly have no intention to drop that low. Regards ✌
You have already confirmed your "high" level of competencies in other threads. Continue in the same spirit. Good luck. =)

Hyuila

Quote from: Kid on May 22, 2023, 08:36:17"It seems the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 is unable to maintain a steady 60 FPS in Genshin Impact at 1080p, a feat even Apple's M series of APs are yet to achieve" are you kidding? I'm using ipad pro 2022 (m2) and able to achieve stable 60 fps, last time I checked I can maintain 90 avg fps lol

The game at default doesn't render at a native 1080p. It's much lower.
I'd assume the leaks here refer to a native 1080 render resolution.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview