News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung's Exynos 2400 and Exynos 2500 plans revealed in new leak

Started by Redaktion, February 09, 2023, 16:29:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung's plans for its future chipsets, the Exynos 2300, Exynos 2400, and Exynos 2500 have since been shrouded in mystery. That may have changed now, however, with a Korean leaker now providing insight into the subject, with an ambitious "Exynos 2500" seemingly set to mark Samsung's return to the flagship SoC space in 2025.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-s-Exynos-2400-and-Exynos-2500-plans-revealed-in-new-leak.691569.0.html

Mr Majestyk

LOL anyone who puts any stock in Exynos performance is kidding. I still can't believe these clowns are persisting with their garbage. MAybe rather than worrying about SoC they could hire some real software developers, and debloat their pathetic OS offering and kill off their even more pathetic Smasung store and old Tizen apps. 60GB OS install for the S23 vs 15GB ofr PIxel 7 which has two copies of the OS on A/B partitions, something Scamsung still refuses to do after 7 years.

Official Samsung Hater

I'm actually considering the Galaxy S23 as I think this is the first time ever Samsung has gone Snapdragon for EU release. It's kind of ironic that Pixel's seem to be more Exynos these days than Samsung themselves and I don't see this changing anytime soon as apparently Google seem to have a 3 year contract with them (so the upcoming Pixel 8 / Tensor G3, will be based on another outdated Exynos design).

Yeah, their software is bad but worst comes to worst can always just flash another rom whereas there's no easy fix for Google's lack of competitive CPU performance on Tensor. Not gonna wait 5 years for them to catch up. I need SD 8 Gen 2 performance right now as Skyline emu seems to be taking off recently with dev's even planning online multiplayer netplay feature parity to that of Yuzu/Ryujinx.

At this point, if still going/purchasing Pixel, you're literally just paying for the future further R&D of Exynos SoCs.

Ahamd

But I don't like a monopoly on one brand of SOC. back to the intel case first. The exynos SOC isn't good yet. The dream team's SoC line is really new, isn't it? from the Exynos SoC core, it will be produced in 2025. Google Tensor G3 is likely to be a custom Exynos 2300. Up until now, the Exynos 2300 has not been produced. (Are you using the newest Arm Cortex-A53 CPU, and do you use the latest AMD GPU? You still don't know. (Make sure the latest Samsung SOC is available on their website.) (My question, for example, is: for Samsung line phones and all Mediatek SOCs, do you 100% agree?) Or do you agree that Samsung phones use 100% Qualcomm SOCs? But in my opinion, I don't agree with Qualcomm becoming a monopoly on the smartphone market.)

Ahamd

Quote from: Mr Majestyk on February 10, 2023, 01:30:12LOL anyone who puts any stock in Exynos performance is kidding. I still can't believe these clowns are persisting with their garbage. MAybe rather than worrying about SoC they could hire some real software developers, and debloat their pathetic OS offering and kill off their even more pathetic Smasung store and old Tizen apps. 60GB OS install for the S23 vs 15GB ofr PIxel 7 which has two copies of the OS on A/B partitions, something Scamsung still refuses to do after 7 years.
But I don't like a monopoly on one brand of SOC. back to the intel case first. The exynos SOC isn't good yet. The dream team's SoC line is really new, isn't it? from the Exynos SoC core, it will be produced in 2025. Google Tensor G3 is likely to be a custom Exynos 2300. Up until now, the Exynos 2300 has not been produced. (Are you using the newest Arm Cortex-A53 CPU, and do you use the latest AMD GPU? You still don't know. (Make sure the latest Samsung SOC is available on their website.) (My question, for example, is: for Samsung line phones and all Mediatek SOCs, do you 100% agree?) Or do you agree that Samsung phones use 100% Qualcomm SOCs? But in my opinion, I don't agree with Qualcomm becoming a monopoly on the smartphone market.)

Ahamd

Quote from: Official Samsung Hater on February 10, 2023, 10:34:34I'm actually considering the Galaxy S23 as I think this is the first time ever Samsung has gone Snapdragon for EU release. It's kind of ironic that Pixel's seem to be more Exynos these days than Samsung themselves and I don't see this changing anytime soon as apparently Google seem to have a 3 year contract with them (so the upcoming Pixel 8 / Tensor G3, will be based on another outdated Exynos design).

Yeah, their software is bad but worst comes to worst can always just flash another rom whereas there's no easy fix for Google's lack of competitive CPU performance on Tensor. Not gonna wait 5 years for them to catch up. I need SD 8 Gen 2 performance right now as Skyline emu seems to be taking off recently with dev's even planning online multiplayer netplay feature parity to that of Yuzu/Ryujinx.

At this point, if still going/purchasing Pixel, you're literally just paying for the future further R&D of Exynos SoCs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview