News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ships the ROG Zephyrus Duo 16 with AMD's Ryzen 9 7945HX, the fastest mobile processor available

Started by Redaktion, March 17, 2023, 23:16:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new 2023 model of the Asus ROG Zephyrus Duo 16 offers many highlights including the new GeForce RTX 4090 Laptop or the new 240 Hz Mini-LED screen. Asus also uses the new AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX, which beats Intel's HX CPUs and is also more efficient.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ships-the-ROG-Zephyrus-Duo-16-with-AMD-s-Ryzen-9-7945HX-the-fastest-mobile-processor-available.701795.0.html

Barron

I can't wait, going to upgrade from Ryzen 4800H to this at the end of the year. Hopefully there will be some OLED or mini LED options available too by then.

Orion

I am not blaming people who have the money and buy this type of laptops but I am just wondering how unjust is the world where people in many countries don't have this money for a year's income, and others buy this just to play games!

heffeque

Quote from: Orion on March 18, 2023, 11:05:37I am not blaming people who have the money and buy this type of laptops but I am just wondering how unjust is the world where people in many countries don't have this money for a year's income, and others buy this just to play games!
Some people don't even earn that much in their whole lifetime.
Earth is not fair at all 😕

informatic

I don't think so much power is needed, but I care about Artificial intelligence and making the most of ChatGPT and that only the AMD ZEN 4 7040 Phoenix have = DDR5 + RDNA 3 + USB 4.0 + HDMI 2.1 + artificial intelligence with XDNA architecture developed by Xilinx and everything to 4nm vs. 10nm Intel

NikoB

Quote from: Barron on March 18, 2023, 08:38:35Hopefully there will be some OLED
These are extremely dangerous screens for the eyes if they are with "infinite" black. And if there is "dc dimming", then their contrast drops by 50-100 times at once. Or so or so.

To date, the best screen for the eyes in laptops remains 4k@120-144Hz with a native contrast of 1500:1+ and multi-row backlighting (not to be confused with miniLED).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview