News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Bitcoin price is on its 'last stand' as per ECB Director who warns banks against promoting it

Started by Redaktion, December 01, 2022, 20:26:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The world's most popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin is headed to 'irrelevance,' said the European Central Bank Director General, claiming that the recent price stabilization may be a dead cat bounce. He also warns banks that they will get reputational damage for promoting investment in Bitcoin right now.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Bitcoin-price-is-on-its-last-stand-as-per-ECB-Director-who-warns-banks-against-promoting-it.672160.0.html

Hunter2020

To date I don't know anything about Bitcoin (nor care about it).  All I know it was invented by the CIA to rob people of their wealth.  China was smart to ban it long ago, gave Chinese people enough time to exit the market while Bitcoin still had some value.   The stupid ones who still chased after Bitcoin after the ban deserved what they got today.

Johnsmac

Quote from: Hunter2020 on December 02, 2022, 14:25:45To date I don't know anything about Bitcoin (nor care about it).  All I know it was invented by the CIA to rob people of their wealth.  China was smart to ban it long ago, gave Chinese people enough time to exit the market while Bitcoin still had some value.  The stupid ones who still chased after Bitcoin after the ban deserved what they got today.

You're right.. you don't know anything about it

indy

Why would the CIA invent something to destabilize its own source of power& revenue? Do people ever look into conspiracy theories even a tad deeper than surface level?

johnny@

Normally, I'd tell you that retrieving any cryptocurrency is "impossible", because we all know how untraceable and secure cryptocurrency is, making it difficult to recover your bitcoin. As the name implies, a blockchain is a collection of digital "blocks" that store transaction data. Each brick is connected to the ones before and behind. To avoid discovery, a hacker would have to alter the block containing that record as well as others linked to it, making tampering with a single record impossible. While this may not appear to be much of a deterrent on its own, blockchain has some inherent properties that provide further security. The records on a blockchain are secured via cryptography. Participants in the network each have their own private keys, which are associated with the transactions they conduct and serve as a personal digital signature. If a record's signature is changed, the signature becomes invalid, and the peer network is notified immediately. The importance of early notice in preventing future damage cannot be overstated. That is why one has to use a secured gateway to get access to your bitcoin back.(Wizesafetyrecovery @ Gmail com) is one of the only recovery agent with a universally secure gateway. They have the highest success rate in recovering stolen or scammed bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview