News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Galaxy S23 Ultra vs iPhone 14 Pro Max: Tipster lists 10 perceived buffs that the Samsung device has over the Apple phone for just US$100 more

Started by Redaktion, February 02, 2023, 20:57:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung has released its Galaxy S23 Ultra and there will be many wondering if the smartphone is worth its US$1,199 price tag, especially when the Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max can be had for US$1,099. A popular tech tipster has offered up 10 differences between the two flagships that arguably leave the S23 Ultra looking like a better buy even at the higher price.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Galaxy-S23-Ultra-vs-iPhone-14-Pro-Max-Tipster-lists-10-perceived-buffs-that-the-Samsung-device-has-over-the-Apple-phone-for-just-US-100-more.689957.0.html

Mr Majestyk

Sorry what buffs? All I'm seeing is the 10x optical zoom and faster charging. Apple's don't need as much memory, Android sucks in this regard. I don't regard a slightly larger screen as a buff. This is clutching at straws and no I don't own Apple, Samsung S21 owner.

Jack Snyder

Why no 4K@120fps and no oversampled footage. There's no use of 8K if the quality is crap.

They should include full sensor readout 6K or 8K oversampled 4K @ 120fps without pixel binning.

And same for 1080p since most of the videos are uploaded on YouTube is in 1080 resolution. Even samsung livestream their S23 event at 1080p. Can't they record at 8K?

S.Yu

Quote from: Mr Majestyk on February 03, 2023, 02:01:01Sorry what buffs? All I'm seeing is the 10x optical zoom and faster charging. Apple's don't need as much memory, Android sucks in this regard. I don't regard a slightly larger screen as a buff. This is clutching at straws and no I don't own Apple, Samsung S21 owner.
S-Pen is solid, it's far more accurate(at least the phone version) than Ntrig, but yes the other points are generally irrelevant or moot. I especially consider the so-called 200MP a fundamentally misled way of tackling image quality, or maybe that's the point considering peoples' attention just isn't where it should be, and that's on the PRODUCT.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview