News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus P1511CEA reviewed: An affordable office laptop for school, office, leisure

Started by Redaktion, January 27, 2023, 14:07:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 15.6-inch laptop from Asus has a Tiger Lake processor on board, barely gets warm, and can be had for around 350 US dollars. The operating system at hand is Windows 10 Pro (an upgrade to Windows 11 is possible).

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-P1511CEA-reviewed-An-affordable-office-laptop-for-school-office-leisure.686060.0.html

Ukendt Kunstner

This thing is slow, has a terrible screen and anything-but-unique looks? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

reader

having owned this (and considering sending it back), I can say the only real drawback for me (and it's possibly a deal breaker) is the keyboard layout. the enter key is single height, the hash key is in the wrong place. but worse than that, I have no idea what Asus have done to the keypad. keys are simply in the wrong place (delete and enter are not where you expect them to be)

I don't know if Asus were trying to save money or something, but they have gone wrong badly with the keyboard layout

it is a pity because the rest of it is entirely passable, but the keyboard layout really messes it up

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview