News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft Surface Pro 9 review: Convertible now with significantly more CPU power

Started by Redaktion, January 25, 2023, 16:34:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Microsoft is now offering the Surface Pro 9 with either Intel or Qualcomm CPUs. The updated Alder Lake-U processor offers significantly more CPU power and the convertible now supports Wi-Fi 6E, but the jack has been dropped.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-Surface-Pro-9-review-Convertible-now-with-significantly-more-CPU-power.685190.0.html

not_anton

vertigo

How do you plug this in to charge if it doesn't have a power jack? /s

Never again. My Surface was the worst computer I've ever had, by far, and that's saying something, considering I can't even type on my current POS ThinkPad.

Mr Majestyk

How could you possibly score this 88% on that obscene price alone. M$ makes average hardware at premium pricing. Not even on a cold day in hell would I pay that money for something in this class.

LL

Don't go for score. I long stopped trying to try to understand the scores.
They are dangerous so ignore them.

Read the review(and other reviews) and make your judgement based on what you want froma computer.

autumnblue

The keys feel and sound premium except the spacebar on Surface Pro Type Cover. I wondered whether mine is defective. I visited a large mall with Microsoft Store, Huawei store, and others. All Surface Pro Type Covers on display had loud spacebar. Other brands' (including Huawei's) space bars were not that loud.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview