News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Twitter looks far from dead as usage apparently skyrockets post Elon Musk buyout

Started by Redaktion, November 22, 2022, 09:15:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Twitter is reportedly experiencing a significant surge in usage. Per the latest figures posted by Elon Musk, the platform has recorded an additional 1.6 million Daily Active Users (DAU) over the past week. The recent spike comes amidst widespread uncertainty regarding the site's future as employees have allegedly resigned en masse over the previous days.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Twitter-looks-far-from-dead-as-usage-apparently-skyrockets-post-Elon-Musk-buyout.669764.0.html

WaitWhat

Yeah obviously because everyone is daily tweeting how much twitter sucks now or trolling and the platform is in the news daily.. Let's wait a few weeks and see if people will stick around but X for doubt from me

Bareback

Literally no one except tech journos said anything about "Twitter dying". Or them wanting to "leave now" (that Elon took over).
What is this cancer

NikoB

I have never been in any social network, I don't care what happens to them, because. all of them were originally totalitarian as conceived by the founders (or those who came after them to real control and ownership).
But Musk's idea is initially stupid if he didn't decide in such an extravagant way to simply destroy him, giving the enemy for some reason at the moment as much as $ 44 billion.

It was much easier to lure key employees for a lot of money by creating something new than buying an old one, the same totalitarian Telegram proved this perfectly. Musk by buying this stuff has actually admitted that he is no longer an innovator (his time is up), he has become an old man, like many millionaires who are frantically trying to monetize their old achievements and scatter capital where they understand nothing about business, t .e. common sense and business savvy begin to fail them. Well, old people are more likely to go into politics (most people go into politics after raising children (and here Musk did his best), when they lose the meaning of life in raising children, which is repeatedly confirmed by real practice), rather than entrepreneurship or science, because everything with age they become experienced, wise (as they think) and I already want to teach others (youth) how to live and think correctly, and not try to still be in the forefront of entrepreneurs and scientists - it becomes too hard for the elderly.

SamNZed

I was on recently to reset my password. I suspect a significant amount of traffic is people coming back to close their accounts.
And Nazis returning to post.

When it settles in a few weeks we'll know how bad the damage is.

LostInSpace

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview