News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Electric cars are now the second least reliable vehicle category in the US as Tesla climbs to make it in the top 20

Started by Redaktion, November 16, 2022, 13:06:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Scottsdale az

I drive for a living and I stopped taking pictures of Teslas on the side of the road, and on the back of flat bed tow trucks. Facts. So I guess those tow trucks run on unicorn farts right? Teslas can not exist without Diesels delivery them, and picking them up everytime they failed on a hot day. Facts try to talk in 25 years when we have stacks of unrecyclable batteries ever where.

Da

So electric cars are more reliable than one of the most popular and profitable segments of the auto industry  (full sized trucks)! Nice+

Walter

I wonder.a constant source of maintenance. Same Price as a down payment for a house.
Live in that EV

Jordan

Quote from: Matty on November 20, 2022, 05:05:57When a single tesla catches fire on the other side of the planet it makes national news. Ford has 6 or 7 million recalled vehicles this year alone. Over 3 times more than tesla,  but at the end of this article it conrtadics the headline, poorly written hit piece.
Tesla doesn't engage in voluntary recalls, FoMoCo does.  Tesla has always operated like it is 1987 in terms of initial quality, manufacturing quality, and issuing recalls.  The NHTSA has had to SUE Tesla and issue fines to force those recalls, just like they used to have to do every year with the "Big Three"...in 1987.

Colleen

Quote from: Hunter2020 on November 16, 2022, 16:43:33Tesla the Apple of EVs.  Only hipsters buy them to show off.  No sane or rich person sees them as objects of envy.  Just like Apple iPhones are only second or third rate to Huawei, most people yawn when hearing about Tesla EVs.

Huawei isn't even 3rd rate, LMAO. Send that China s*** back to hell. I'll take a 1995 Nokia over any s*** Huawei vomits out of their mouths.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview