News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ViewSonic introduces two new 32-inch IPS monitors with varying resolutions

Started by Redaktion, October 29, 2022, 13:01:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

ViewSonic has presented the VA3209-MH and VA3209-2K-MHD, two 32-inch monitors with differing native resolutions. Prices for the pair vary too, with the VA3209-2K-MHD priced at €60 more than the VA3209-MH.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ViewSonic-introduces-two-new-32-inch-IPS-monitors-with-varying-resolutions.665141.0.html

Hunter2020

Unspeakable horror.  I can't seem to do any useful work on modern monitors.  Blurry pixels plus too much color saturation.  I have to rely on DIY monitors using laptop TN panels.  Instead of LCD controller, I used a mini-ITX board with LVDS output.  That acts as a universal LCD controller (plus PC in one) that supports all kinds of LCD screens and resolutions...

Hunter2020

One thing modern monitors are very good at...  Because they all support very high sRGB percentages these days, colors become over-saturated.  Useless for productivity but make for very good bedroom TVs!

Sfx

Why would anyone still buy monitors with 75 refresh rate in 2022? Even for a TV it is just not good enough..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview