News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Coinbase CEO expects a long crypto winter as the exchange lays off 1100 employees while running an NBA ad to mock pessimists

Started by Redaktion, June 15, 2022, 12:26:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The plunge in transaction fee revenues is forcing the largest crypto exchange in the US Coinbase to do another round of layoffs, this time of 18% of its staff. 'A recession could lead to another crypto winter and could last for an extended period,' advises the CEO of Coinbase.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Coinbase-CEO-expects-a-long-crypto-winter-as-the-exchange-lays-off-1100-employees-while-running-an-NBA-ad-to-mock-pessimists.629017.0.html

Deborah E Dufresne

I was conned out of $153,700 by a forex website called Tradestation. I was first told that I could withdraw 11.5% return on investment (roi) per week starting from the second month of membership, and that if I invested more, the return may grow by 4.5%. I added another $17,300 to make a total investment of $170,000. I was only able to make withdrawals after the initial investment for the first week before being told to invest more money to make more withdrawals. I told them I wasn't interested in this and that I wanted to stick with the current ROI plan, but they insisted that I first have to invest, at which point I recognized a red flag and told them I wasn't interested. While not being shocked by their behavior, I was unable to withdraw money again. I notified a friend, and he gave me the email address [email protected]. A week after we got in touch, I was able to take all of my money, along with my return on investment for the entire intended length of the 9 months advance payment. You can get in touch with them if you need any of these services; they're the best available. I still can't believe that this happened, and it was all because of [email protected]. [email protected]. I'm really appreciative.

Deborah E Dufresne

I was conned out of $153,700 by a forex website called Tradestation. I was first told that I could withdraw 11.5% return on investment (roi) per week starting from the second month of membership, and that if I invested more, the return may grow by 4.5%. I added another $17,300 to make a total investment of $170,000. I was only able to make withdrawals after the initial investment for the first week before being told to invest more money to make more withdrawals. I told them I wasn't interested in this and that I wanted to stick with the current ROI plan, but they insisted that I first have to invest, at which point I recognized a red flag and told them I wasn't interested. While not being shocked by their behavior, I was unable to withdraw money again. I notified a friend, and he gave me the email address [email protected]. A week after we got in touch, I was able to take all of my money, along with my return on investment for the entire intended length of the 9 months advance payment. You can get in touch with them if you need any of these services; they're the best available. I still can't believe that this happened, and it was all because of [email protected]. [email protected]. I'm really appreciative.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview