News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Starlink satellite Internet speeds decrease as Elon Musk brags about service availability on all continents

Started by Redaktion, September 21, 2022, 15:31:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The average Starlink Internet download speeds have diminished across the globe as more users sign up for the service and it becomes available in more places. In fact, Elon Musk just boasted with Starlink service availability on all 7 continents, including Antarctica.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Starlink-satellite-Internet-speeds-decrease-as-Elon-Musk-brags-about-service-availability-on-all-continents.655174.0.html

Silly Phone Valley

What I've noticed is a lot 5g phone users over charged for data. Like $500 to 800 for data that is unlimited limited data. Ten bucks a gig.

I've been using the service in monsoon weather. I don't use a commercial ad system called speedtest.

I use the Debug feature of the router and get the router, speed, the firmware settings, and all the analog to digital connection speeds.

Since I've been running it all in the rain off the grid, I can tell you what the real specs are not Silly Phone Valley.

And they are far greater than you think even in the rain or in the trees.

The speed test hasnt changed or continuously improved since 1992 dialup modems.

The debug function will tell you how fast a fast ping is. That's hardware speak not DNS lookups. And that's for each route segment. It seems our FCC is hell bent on disrupting millimeter wave navigation of aircraft, and GPS.

It only took about 30 years to develop all our smart equipment who would think china would build a system that would disrupt us? It didn't work!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview