News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Omen 16 laptop review: Powerful RTX 3070 gaming laptop with unnecessary drawbacks

Started by Redaktion, October 08, 2021, 14:55:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the HP Victus, HP has just introduced a new budget gaming laptop. This begs the question: Is the Omen series' small price premium justified? This is what we will try to determine in the following review, particularly since the new Omen 16 comes in the now very popular 16-inch form factor, while being the successor to the Omen 15.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Omen-16-laptop-review-Powerful-RTX-3070-gaming-laptop-with-unnecessary-drawbacks.570237.0.html

Nguyenple86

I'm also having the exact same issue with the touchpad. Shutting down and turning it back on helps for a time but the problem would eventually return. Other people are having the same issue from what I've read. So frustrating.

azooz

games performance 100% ??!!  , not even close to 70 % with only 115 W , besides you test old games with this laptop without RDR 2 and Cyberpunk on the list , I doubt if this laptop can't even achieve 60 FPS in GTA V ultra settings at 1080p

WookiE XXXL

I am a tech reviewer from South Africa testing the 3060 variant of this notebook and my findings are quite similar. The battery tests on my end were not as good but the performance and cooling are on point. I got a very comfortable 70 fps plus with games like Vermintide II on Ultra and Metro Exodus even using ray tracing I got over 60 fps average. This is by far the best performing HP to date. Also not loving the touchpad, does tend to mis register. Found if you give it a little more firm treatment then it starts to work better. Almost like the sensor needs a love tap.

Dmaster97

It seems the power delivery is not working.

May be, notebookcheck should also review power delivery on notebook reviews.

Not all usb c power delivery created equal

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview