News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Too powerful i9-12900HX consumes resources: Aorus 17X XES gaming laptop

Started by Redaktion, August 19, 2022, 21:16:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An extremely fast processor, a lot of RAM, a 360-Hertz panel, and the RTX 3070 Ti create high expectations. In addition to gaming, the laptop is also supposed to be able to handle some work, leading to some mixed results in our tests.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Too-powerful-i9-12900HX-consumes-resources-Aorus-17X-XES-gaming-laptop.641234.0.html

Bareback

Well, it was you guys who kept b*tching about "oooh, how come i7's only got 4 cores, hurr durr!".
Now both companies have added some more. Happy? No. You're straight back to b*tching.
Because you suck at computers. All you do is whine.

WaitWhat

QuoteHowever, its positive effects on the gaming performance remain within limits. Sometimes, the high heat development and power consumption even lead to an opposite effect.

Who could have thought a 150W CPU would lead to issues in a laptop right? I really don't understand who is supposed to buy stuff like this? I mean it's not even a mobile workstation because on battery it can't pull this much power and if you always have to be plugged in you could pretty much get a small form factor desktop at this point..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview