News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI Titan GT77 12UHS Laptop Review: Alder Lake-HX poster child with unhindered desktop-class performance

Started by Redaktion, August 21, 2022, 12:11:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After a two-year hiatus, the MSI Titan GT77 signifies the company resurrecting its iconic flagship laptop lineup. The Titan GT77 is powered by the Core i9-12900HX, a 175 W RTX 3080 Ti Laptop GPU, and other niceties including plenty of NVMe storage, DDR5-4800 RAM, and a highly tactile Cherry MX mechanical keyboard — almost everything that enthusiast gamers aspire for. The Titan GT77 is a covetable desktop replacement indeed, but it is not without certain shortcomings.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-Titan-GT77-12UHS-Laptop-Review-Alder-Lake-HX-poster-child-with-unhindered-desktop-class-performance.640632.0.html

LL

I am more disappointed by the screen for such a top of the line system.

I think they should have maintained the quality there.

Vaidyanathan

Quote from: LL on August 21, 2022, 21:44:21I am more disappointed by the screen for such a top of the line system.

I think they should have maintained the quality there.

Agreed. Would have liked to see better contrast at least. But most retail units come with UHD 120 Hz. We are not sure if FHD 360 Hz is limited only for units provided by Intel. Having said that, I have included the UHD 120 Hz measurements as well for comparison in the display section. A review of that SKU is on the way.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview