News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Legion Y700 Ultimate Edition 8-inch Android tablet with color-changing glass back launched in China for 3,299 yuan

Started by Redaktion, July 29, 2022, 19:10:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo has released a new version of its Legion Y700 8-inch Android gaming tablet in China. The latest model, the "Ultimate Edition", features a color-changing inductive glass back. Fans of compact Android tablets elsewhere are still pining over the fact that Lenovo doesn't seem inclined to give the Legion Y700 a global release.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Legion-Y700-Ultimate-Edition-8-inch-Android-tablet-with-color-changing-glass-back-launched-in-China-for-3-299-yuan.637811.0.html

John_frankinstein

You know what else it will not feature
Coming to the US.

If only someone other than Apple would sell a small tablet.

Berri

Dorby

Same here. I so badly wanted this or iPad Mini to be my next phone but neither companies seem to want to allow this to ever happen. Holding onto my Galaxy Note 9 for a little while longer...

RobL

My faithful Huawei Mediapad M5 8.4 recently failed after getting wet from my tea flask leaking.
I really wanted to replace it with a high end tablet of similar size. I couldn't find anything similar.
I ended up getting a a Xiaomi Pad 5. A great tablet, but it's huge compared to my Huawei!

Slick

Looks like i'm not the only one waiting for them to add LTE before I buy it, need a replacement for my huawei m6

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview