News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Hisense PX1-Pro: 4K ultra-short throw laser projector launches with Android TV 10, Dolby Vision HDR and HDMI 2.1 support

Started by Redaktion, July 21, 2022, 16:18:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Hisense has introduced the PX1-Pro, a 4K DLP laser projector that relies on Android TV 10. Equipped with Hisense's TriChroma light engine, the PX1-Pro also has two HDMI 2.1 and USB Type-A ports. The Hisense PX1-Pro is orderable now in multiple markets and can create between 90-inch and 130-inch projections.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Hisense-PX1-Pro-4K-ultra-short-throw-laser-projector-launches-with-Android-TV-10-Dolby-Vision-HDR-and-HDMI-2-1-support.636037.0.html

WaitWhat

I've always wanted a Hisense trichroma laser UST projector but they only shipped it with their terrible VIDAAU OS so I skipped them. Finally they came to their senses!

davidm

I continue to wait for quality laser projectors that don't include any built ins (since they are always inferior to easily selected separates) to come down to reasonable prices. Not sure which company will break the cartel first.

Smhunter1983

Quote from: WaitWhat on July 22, 2022, 09:07:26I've always wanted a Hisense trichroma laser UST projector but they only shipped it with their terrible VIDAAU OS so I skipped them. Finally they came to their senses!
you mean their Hi-senses

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview